Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LIVE AND LEARN 09/07/2011 - SET UP A BUDGET

A budget?  What the heck, I make enough money, I work hard and I deserve to spend it when I want on what I want!!  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure you have enough cash at least till Thursday.....then what?  Oh.....credit cards, no problem.

Actually we all know that this is a very stressful way to live!

A budget needs to be set up from the first day you earn any money.  The budget will include everything, monthly bills, dry cleaners, clothing allowance, food, gas and even the Starbucks coffee you have to have everyday!!

There are many ways to set up your budget, most financial websites like bankrate.com provide budgeting tools.  I do recommend you take a look at the Dave Ramsey website, I like his budgeting strategy, every dollar has a place.  Dave also recommends the envelope system, using cash only for all purchases.

Starting a budget allows you to control your finances by keepingyourkash, live stress free and love life!!!

Joanne
keepingyourkash
And Loving Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment